When you think of luxury, Florida is likely one of the first destinations that come to mind. And there are so many magnificent wedding locations in the ‘sunshine state’ that you will need a few days to get through them all! If the options feel overwhelming, don’t worry; we are here to help you narrow down your choices.
Talking about wedding venues in Florida makes us extremely happy since we have worked on plenty! This blog post lists 20 of the best luxury beach locations in the state. We are positive you will find your ideal venue on this list!
1. The Lodge and Club (Ponte Vedra Beach, FL) – if you want to have a Florida wedding, the first venue on your list should be this one! Exchange vows on the sand, with the ocean being your breathtaking romantic backdrop. Whether you want an exquisite suite for your honeymoon, a spa day with your bridesmaids, or want to rent a kayak and explore the region with your new spouse, this luxury oceanfront resort can cater to all of your needs.
2. Walt Disney World Swan Reserve (Lake Buena Vista, FL) – burying your toes in the sand has never brought such pleasure! This is considered one of Florida’s best luxury wedding venues because of its incredible amenities. Whether you want a complimentary honeymoon room, sommelier-curated wine pairings, or open bars, you have come to the right place.
3. The Boca Raton (Boca Raton, FL) – is an incredible wedding venue in Florida known for being one of the best oceanside resorts in the state. If you are looking for an elegant 10-course oceanside dinner or ballrooms decorated with incredible arches and chandeliers, this is the hotel for you.
4. Pelican Grand Beach Resort (Fort Lauderdale, FL) – is the ultimate upscale Florida wedding resort! It can offer everything your heart desires – a rooftop terrace, a glittering pool, and a beach – you need to pick a spot where you want to say your “I do’s.” When considering what this resort can offer in terms of fun activities, the possibilities are endless – from water sports to al fresco dining with an astrologist.
5. Luxury Waterfront Estate (St. Petersburg, FL) – one of the best luxury wedding venues in Florida, can offer you serene sunsets and incredible views. The waterfront estate offers eight bedrooms and an elaborate dining room. Your guests will have a fantastic time being a part of your special day at this venue!
6. Ocean Key Resort and Spa (Key West, FL) – this resort takes pride in delivering excellent and high-class service to its guests. The dedicated staff will go above and beyond to make all of your wishes come true. What’s great, too, is that they have both indoor and outdoor event spaces.
7. Casino Beach Bar and Grille (Gulf Breeze, FL) – this is a boutique restaurant/bar located on the picturesque shore of Pensacola Beach. It exudes a laid-back vibe that is ideal for a relaxed celebration. Between the crystal clear blue water and white sandy beaches, you can pledge your love to each other in the most scenic ways.
8. South Seas Island Resort (Captiva, FL) – classy yet intimate, this Florida wedding venue offers a hint of adventure just before your special day! You can sunbathe and surf during the day and enjoy exceptional service at night! A beachfront celebration at this destination is bound to create some long-term memories.
9. Casa Marina Key West, Curio Collection by Hilton (Key West, FL) – this is a historic and romantic hotel, and it first opened its doors over 100 years ago, in 1920. If you want to fulfill your dream beach celebration, the sprawling grounds lead to the largest private beach in Key West, where you can host your ceremony.
10. The Diplomat Beach Resort (Hollywood, FL) – is one of the most intimate wedding venues in Florida that can offer you breathtaking views and an unforgettable time. It is located just a few minutes from Miami and has a capacity of up to 1500 guests. In our opinion, this is the perfect destination for a timeless, elegant wedding.
11. Vero Beach Hotel and Spa (Miami, FL) – this is a beachfront hotel that will instantly put a smile on your face. It boasts gorgeous scenery that is sure to bowl over your guests. Saying “I do” while overlooking the bright blue ocean will surely be an unforgettable experience!
12. Shepard’s Beach Resort (Clearwater Beach, FL) is known as one of the most popular wedding venues in Florida. The pure white sand contrasts the crystal clear blue water and creates a perfect backdrop for your couple’s portraiture! The reception always exudes a unique ambiance, and the service is impeccable.
13. Trump International Beach Resort (North Miami Beach, FL) – it does not matter if you are planning a big or a small luxury wedding; this coastal hotel can accommodate and fulfill your wishes. Couples can choose to celebrate in a ballroom, beside the pool, or on the white sandy beach.
14. Lake Worth Casino (Lake Worth, FL) – this is a renovated casino building that dates back to 1920. Since they reopened it in 2013, it has become a popular wedding venue. While there is no gambling there now, you are bound to experience plenty of elegance, glamor, fun, and energy on every occasion.
15. LaPlaya Beach and Golf Resort (Naples, FL) – one of the most luxurious events venues in Florida is this one! The Gulf of Mexico never disappoints, so your wedding will be on breathtaking white sandy beaches near the calm waves. The upscale accommodation can provide all sorts of amenities, including – golf courses!
16. Bilmar Beach Resort (St. Petersburg, FL) – enjoy your dreams’ fairy tale ceremony by saying your vows near the crystal water on a white sandy beach. The resort has open water views – the perfect backdrop for your photos and video!
17. ‘Tween Waters Island Resort and Spa (Captiva, FL) – this coastal resort has been making couples’ dreams come true for the last 80 years. It is a historical location and a unique and luxurious wedding venue in Florida. The service and the scenery provide the perfect setting for any celebration.
18. Seascape Golf, Beach, and Tennis Resort (Miramar Beach, FL) – the azure waters are one of the reasons why couples choose this resort over and over again. You can easily organize your wedding day here and take advantage of the exclusive beach. The best part is it is located near the city center, and anyone can get there by car.
19. Serenata Beach Club (Ponte Vedra Beach, FL) – this waterfront beach club organizes only one wedding per day, making it a highly exclusive location. The beach is secluded, which creates an even more intimate and private celebration.
20. Marriott Hutchinson Island Beach Resort, Golf, and Marina (Stuart, FL) – a premium beachfront venue that will take your breath away! Picture a glamorous white wedding with blue waters as your background. You will enjoy every second of your ceremony at this beautiful resort.
We hope these beach wedding venues in Florida satisfy your celebration wishes and tick all your boxes. If you are searching for videography and photography services to make your day even more unique, feel free to contact us!
Fall in love with our films.
Photography/Videography: Dalton Young Weddings