If you’re considering a barn wedding, you’re not alone. Barn weddings have been gaining in popularity in recent years, and it’s easy to see why. They can be rustic and romantic, unique and charming. But before you make your final decision, it’s important to weigh the pros and cons of having a barn wedding. Here are a few things to consider.
- Barns can be very versatile spaces. You can dress them up or down to suit your needs and vision for the day.
- Barns often have a lot of character. This can add a lot of charm and interest to your wedding photos.
- Barns can be a great option if you’re looking for a more relaxed or informal wedding atmosphere.
- Barns can be difficult to heat or cool, depending on the time of year. This can make things uncomfortable for your guests (and for you!).
- Barns can be dusty or musty, which means they may not be ideal for people with allergies or asthma.
- Barns may not have all the amenities you need, such as restrooms, running water, or electricity. This means you may need to rent additional portable facilities, which can add to the cost of your wedding.
There’s no right or wrong answer when it comes to deciding whether or not to have a barn wedding. It’s all about what’s right for you and your fiance. If you’re looking for a rustic, romantic setting, then a barn could be a perfect choice. But if you’re worried about things like comfort or allergies, then you might want to consider another option. The most important thing is that you make a decision that will allow you to enjoy your big day to the fullest!
Fall in love with our wedding films, visit our website.
Photography/Videography: Dalton Young Weddings